Thank you for your membership payment. We greatly appreciate your support.
As an unfunded charity, your membership helps our organisation to continue to provide an array of services to support those whose lives are touched by a diagnosis of epilepsy. Among other things, we are doing this by:
- Providing an information telephone line and Compassionate Ear Support Service
- Providing a free Seizure Alert Bed Mat Loan Program
- Providing a seizure alert technology display and fact sheet (currently the largest in Australia)
- Providing a seizure head protection display
- Providing an online support group and support groups in Nedlands and Joondalup, we are working hard to reinstate groups in other locations in WA too which have been sadly put on hold due to the lack of funding
- Awareness raising and community education
- Organising much needed information seminars, webinars, and conference days
- Providing an online training portal for epilepsy related training
- Providing a school’s program
- Tirelessly advocating to raise awareness of epilepsy and epilepsy related harm, in the hope of helping to break-down stigma and reducing the impact of epilepsy on our community, with the ultimate hope of saving lives and reducing injuries
Your membership entitles you to:
- Participate in one of our support groups
- Discounted rates to our annual Purple Walk 4 Epilepsy WA
- Access to our free Seizure Alert Bed Mat Loan Service (terms apply)
- Invitations to scheduled seminars, educational programs, and social events
- The right to vote at our Annual General Meetings
- Various benefits and privileges that may be publicised as being available to members from time to time
Furthermore, the combined voice of our community of members helps to give the organisation the strength of voice to lobby for positive change.
If you would like to receive more detailed information about our services or if we can assist you in any way, please let us know by sending an e mail to [email protected] or by calling 08 6457 7699.
Thank you for standing with us.