Epilepsy WA Membership
Not only does your membership fee help to ensure that Epilepsy WA can continue to support those in need of our assistance, but, the combined voice of our community of members helps to give the organisation the strength of voice to lobby for positive change.
Your membership also entitles you to:
- Participate in one of our support groups on a monthly basis
- Receive discounted rates to attend our Annual Purple Walk 4 Epilepsy WA
- Access our Free Seizure Alert Bed Mat Loan Service
- Receive invites to scheduled seminars, educational programs and social events
- Vote at our annual general meeting
- And other benefits and privileges that may be publicised as being available to members from time to time
You can download, complete and return our membership form HERE.
However, the simplest way to join or renew your membership is by making an online payment below:
Join or renew your membership as a pensioner or health care card holder.
Join or renew your membership at an individual adult rate.
Join or renew your membership as an organisation.
Important Message: The information contained within this website is not intended to take the place of individual medical advice. Do not make changes to treatment or medications without first discussing with your treating clinician.